Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 December, 01:04
digesting

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
This site deleted me No better than the nazis @Thissitedeletedme
15 December, 02:00
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
this site literally deleted my account. you are the other arm of the same machine

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
15 December, 02:18
In response This site deleted me No better than the nazis to his Publication
I noticed all your posts were gone. Although I doubt the site did it, you probably got “fooked” by a bunch of people. I think it’s important to hear different perspectives but you go about it by insulting people. That’s never going to get anyone to want to hear what you have to say. Treating others with respect goes a long way.

is it respectful to lead people stray? false hope?

nobody has balls or tolerance anymore. bunch of pansies who have to stay anonymous because of their cowardice
02:43 PM - Dec 15, 2022
In response Nancy Dyan to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Thissitedeletedme in this post can reply
Nancy Dyan @LightHolder113
15 December, 03:13
In response This site deleted me No better than the nazis to his Publication
If people are being led astray it’s up to them to figure that out. Having “balls” doesn’t mean trashing people on the internet that you don’t even know. You have no idea what kind of struggles people are facing, or even what they are truly thinking. Tolerance…you honestly seem to be lacking. As for being anonymous, that’s everyones personal choice. I feel like even though you go about it a way the causes backlash you do really care. I only spoke up to try to get you to see how that method won’t work. GOD bless 🙏🏼🤍

15 December, 03:14
and I am speaking up to show how to sided and two faced people. Are they preach one thing and do another it’s absolutely disgustingly pathetic.

15 December, 03:14
and I am speaking up to show how to sided and two faced people. Are they preach one thing and do another it’s absolutely disgustingly pathetic.