Robert Wakefield @Robertauthor
Did you see President Trump’s other big announcement today? A massive Free Speech Protection Plan including a Digital Bill of Rights

Long overdue!!
02:03 PM - Dec 15, 2022
Only people mentioned by Robertauthor in this post can reply
sharon pasvant @memyselfi
15 December, 04:20
In response Robert Wakefield to his Publication
#3 and #7 ...
should be once your are out...you are out. period. never again work for gov...or big tech.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
15 December, 03:41
Feels like it already started...and we are always the last to know as citizens. The script is drawing us closer to the curtain opening and the actors walking out on stage for their bow! Thus begins the real shitshow! Supreme court rules favorably or not for We the People...and our exhaultation or outrage is immediately dampened by the escalating nukular war that msm failed to warn people to prepare for....ukraine is winning and all that nonsense.
Global near death experience for all the world!
That would necessitate the military to go into martial law globally.
My bet is tomorrow will be interesting.
Why?....cuz Truth is free.
And its greatest champion CiC Trump is swingin like a big dawg!
We're talking BIG swinging ducks now folks!!!(cleaned that up a bit)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Margical ONE @IAMChristlight
15 December, 03:05
Thank you Robert for synopsis of President Trump's announcement! EBS Incoming?

"Within hours of my inauguration ..." - DJT
💥Activation code!💥

The REAL announcement for today.

Video is 6:48 long.

Jan 31, 2018 9:46:08 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
Jan 31, 2018 9:43:03 PM EST
Anonymous
Potus speech was inspiring!
>>228958
Timing is everything.
Did you miss the most important line of the entire speech?
Activation code.
Q

https://truthsocial.com/us...

https://qaggregator.news/?...

Oliver Jaxson @Jennifer_ojs
15 December, 02:18
Yes, it is fantastic! 🙌🏻 I need to listen again, but if I heard President Trump correctly, he states that any University that has engaged in censorship “in the past” will have federal funding suspended. That is HUGE! That is probably the bulk of our Universities now. There must be a whole lotta nervous school admins out there right now! 👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻🤣