Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
Jane Doeβœ”οΈ @Janedoe17
16 December, 02:28
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
πŸ˜…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
16 December, 02:30
In response Jane Doeβœ”οΈ to her Publication
πŸ˜†πŸ˜†β€οΈ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (KRaZiKiLLeTTe) can see their posts

Desert Dog @Zippydog
16 December, 12:02
In response KRaZi KiLLeTTe to her Publication
Right!

_AT_ 42_ @AT42
15 December, 03:23
l o v e l y

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
15 December, 03:16
πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯Go get em BOSS
..."Censorship Cartel. Must be destroyed & it must happen immediately!"
"Upon my INAUGURATION".....πŸ’₯

Likin this, fired up!!!!πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
16 December, 11:45
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
πŸ’₯He said he's going to "Rip it out" πŸ”₯

Ange Love @LoveM
15 December, 03:12
πŸ™πŸ»β€οΈπŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
15 December, 02:47
THIS WAR BEGAN LONG AGO.
ANDREW BREITBART
25 sec.
😲

Happy Days @Sun2516
16 December, 11:45
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
15 December, 02:23
100%

I have photos of all my restriction incidents on flapbook... maybe I can sue them, for each, and every one...

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
16 December, 08:15
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
I'm COUNTING on it. I hate that site like poison. In another 30 day ban as we speak. I HATE THEM. I'm going full throttle at their cervix-they even deleted my account at one point.

Depp0 0128 @Peter0128
15 December, 02:22
😍"Internet Bill of Rights"

Olaf Koll @OlafK
15 December, 02:18
a boom? :)

A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
15 December, 02:06

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
πŸ˜‡I sure hope we don't have to wait to 2024. Thanks for this reminder.

Eyes on The Light @GullyWasher
In response A Fellow Human to her Publication
πŸ˜‡I sure hope we don't have to wait to 2024. Thanks for this reminder.

Miss. Messina @Messina
15 December, 01:58
loved it - ALL

avejones92 @avejones92
15 December, 02:02
In response Miss. Messina to her Publication
Cash generating easy and fast method to work in part time and earn extra $15,000 or even more than this online. By working in my spare time i made $17990 in my previous month and i am very happy now because of this job. you can try this now by follow

Details here-------------------------->>> http://Www.RichApp1.Com

Kimmys ConjecturingAgain @KimmysConjecturingAgain
15 December, 01:54
Interesting....this sounded much more like a STATE of the UNION speech. But that's not typically till what...March?

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
16 December, 12:55
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
WHEN I'M INAUGURATED!!!

Little jo59 @Littlejo59
16 December, 02:34
In response Kimmys ConjecturingAgain to her Publication
Dereck Johnson said he was inaugurated….πŸ€·β€β™€οΈ

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
15 December, 01:34
BRAVO! πŸ’₯o7