Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
15 December, 12:20
So no running for speaker of the house or JFK Jr as running mate announcement?

booty

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Modern Missy donated @ThoroughlyModernMissy
15 December, 12:31
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I personally love how he trolls the MSM & the DS.
They bite.
Every.
Single.
Time.
I have learned to stop predicting & just wait to see what happens. If you believe in the multiple timeline theory then you have to know that every negative outcome has to be worked out to the end.
The positive outcome is what we're all waiting on. I trust God & in no way think that me throwing a temper tantrum would speed things up.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
15 December, 12:33
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
what a great lesson! stop trying to predict so you stop looking dumb as fucking rocks!! tell the others. they still have trumps cock down their throat

15 December, 12:38
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication

Anthony Michael @AnthonyMichael
15 December, 12:39
In response Modern Missy to her Publication
cant reply with anything of value so lets post a gif!!! you look so stupid

15 December, 12:43
In response Anthony Michael to his Publication
"They bite."
"Every."
"Single."
"Time."

Only people mentioned by AnthonyMichael in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Anthony Michael, click on at the bottom under it