Truth Seeker @JacksRule
12 December, 08:27

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IT IS TIME @Lilliput2233
12 December, 09:07
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Can any of you tell me if you have experienced yourselves being close to vaxxed ppl and smelling a particular odour in them??

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Seeker @JacksRule
13 December, 03:56
In response IT IS TIME to her Publication
i have not noticed any smells. i have not felt well after being around a large crowd, and have noticed weird things/smells after getting non-covid shots the last few years. So sad I followed drs advice over the years

IT IS TIME @Lilliput2233
I get head ache everytime i go to the supermarket that are full of jabbed ppl.but at the same time they are starting to smell, it is a very strong and unique smell. it is very strong and suffocating to me, but i cant explain exactly the smell, kind of like toilet cleaner chemical, but not exactly . I started noticing this summer, i could smell it straight away on ppl , but not my husband. he started noticing the smell later on. not all jabbed smell, it feels like after a period of time something is 'trigered ' inside them and then the smell starts. i live in a small town with almost 2000 ppl and 98% jabbed , so it is easy for me to see changes. my bro & his wife took 2 PFIZERa year ago, but they dont 'smell' yet.
06:39 AM - Dec 13, 2022
In response Truth Seeker to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Lilliput2233 in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from IT IS TIME, click on at the bottom under it