naval kishori Z @navalkishori
17 November, 02:38
Why is Flat Earth Important?

There is one frequently asked Flat Earth question that is more rhetorical than inquisitive, more a defense-mechanism than a genuine query, and tends to be the final discussion point allowed by stubborn globe defenders before completely refusing to further engage with the subject. Regardless of the answer you provide, no matter how articulately and convincingly you argue, after asking this question they will almost always throw their hands up and claim the entire pursuit of truth to be futile. This final Flat Earth FAQ formulated one of several ways is: So what if the Earth is flat? Why is Flat Earth important? Why does the shape of the Earth even matter? What difference does it make to my life? And my personal favorite: I still have to get up and go to work in the morning, so why should I care?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brian Mulloy @B_Christos
it's important cuz it proves they lied about everything. NASA in Hebrew means to deceive.
04:43 AM - Dec 13, 2022
In response naval kishori Z to her Publication
Only people mentioned by B_Christos in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Brian Mulloy, click on at the bottom under it