-The Baby Boomer generation: born between 1946 and 1964
-Generation X: born between 1965 and 1980
-Generation Y: aka Millennials: born between 1981 and 1996
-Generation Z: aka as Zoomers: born between 1997 and 2012

Baby Boomer

Generation X

Generation Y

Generation Z

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Space X Force @Spaceforce369
i tweeted this 2.5 years ago. gen x will be the glue to this. we lived half our lives without tech and half with. we are the bridge to the old and the new
do you remember all the hype aboit millenials and how it was all boomer and millenial? they would leave out generation x like we dont exist. clearly fhere was an intent to do that. we do exist and “they” lnew we would be key to the victory
01:05 AM - Dec 13, 2022
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
Only people mentioned by Spaceforce369 in this post can reply
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
13 December, 09:48
In response Space X Force to his Publication
My mom and dad are Gen X. Especially my dad since he had to raise himself as my grandmother wasn't home all the time. My dad and my grandfather don't see eye to eye

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kali Krause @KaliKrause
My mom and dad are Gen X. Especially my dad since he had to raise himself as my grandmother wasn't home all the time. My dad and my grandfather don't see eye to eye

Kali Krause @KaliKrause

@MLM Addiction;Truth @SunCrystal369
13 December, 02:36
Exactly!! I have said this so many times!!! ( 1/2 with 1/2 without) Gen X is the "Sweet Spot" These kids now are so "Targeted"
Could not agree more!!!

Starry Peacock @Starry_Peacock
13 December, 01:27
🙄 Yes I found that annoying about being overlooked (Gen X)
We're about to have our day though I think