Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 December, 05:27
President Trump just posted this video of him calling out Yoel Roth back when he was at the oval office!!

@realDonaldTrump /posts/109491690277748545" target="_blank" class="inline-link">https://truthsocial.com/@r...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
India Foxtrot @IndiaFoxtrot
10 December, 05:31
In response Pepe _T_ to his Publication
those tweets itch my brain, not in a positive way either...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Pepe_T_ in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 December, 10:37
Top KEK!

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 December, 10:38
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
Hehe they never saw it coming

Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ @Lauren_USA
10 December, 05:38
🤣 LMAO! This is great When Mom gets asked to help with Cereal school box project last year I did this. Nothing crazy had to look like 4th grade work 🐸😆

Pepe _T_ @Pepe_T_
10 December, 05:41
In response Lauren ⭐⭐⭐ ✞ to her Publication
😂😂🐸🐸 That's amazing. Where can I buy some? What's the secret ingredient? 😂😂