Patty Malek @patty888
08 December, 09:07
Pay attention to what your children are saying....
“Soon everyone will know everything by Xmas.”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
David Treciak @scifiwriter
10 December, 06:40
In response Patty Malek to her Publication
This is just another verification that the switch will be flipped by the end of this year. Don't forget that President Trump promised us a very Merry Christmas, and he's been great at keeping his promises.
Im very intuitive about many things, sometimes bordering on ESP, and I've felt strong vibes about this Christmas season since July. The Q clock ran out around the beginning of November and that may have been the original target date, but something delayed it.
Everyone needs to think positive and make it happen. We are at 80% Awakening. Let's push it over the finish line!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
Agreed. Thursday I experienced a shift. I have been blessed with the gift of discernment and a sixth sense if you will, going on seven years now. The children know, they are the light bringers.
08:21 AM - Dec 10, 2022
In response David Treciak to his Publication
Only people mentioned by LuddyDundrums in this post can reply
David Treciak @scifiwriter
10 December, 08:32
In response Michele hoffman to her Publication
I just watched a TikTok by SG Anon and he verified that Many interesting things will happen around Christmas. Two weeks away!

Tracy Jones @Tjones6501
10 December, 03:25
In response David Treciak to his Publication
I CANNOT RE-FIND THST VIDEO! BEEN LOOKING ALL MORNING, EVEN ON TICK TOC. 😥