Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
09 December, 02:27
This was on October 6, 2021.

Know one thing, they will fail. They will fail badly, for eternity. No coming back from this. You've chosen the wrong side.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
Crystals can be programmed with intent. Crystals function through piezoelectric properties when touched or squeezed. i work with crystals regularly but there isnt enough money in the world to get me to touch these.
10:55 PM - Dec 09, 2022
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
Only people mentioned by 17_Goats in this post can reply
Every Time @soTELLme533
10 December, 12:02
In response 17 Joyful Goats to her Publication
Satan is the great deceiver and will use all beautiful things to trick us or scare us, but God's creations are made for us to enjoy. In Jesus' name, I rebuke Satan's (imagined) power over any and all of God's creations.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
17 Joyful Goats @17_Goats
10 December, 11:59
In response Every Time to her Publication
God creates, Satan manipulates. he must use what God has provided. but what he uses does not evil make. Satan uses children the same way he uses crystals, and magic, for energy. We do not stop having or loving children because he manipulates them, the same way we should not stop using the brilliant God Given gifts and things afforded to us when the universe was created.