Elon Live....

Subject matter is rough fyi ...but important

https://twitter.com/i/spac...
08:23 PM - Dec 09, 2022
Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
10 December, 04:14
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Listening now, about half way thru. Elon comes on at about 1:19 (1 hr, 19 min) mark. The expertise, tenacity, experience involved here is impressive. At the same time, hearing how having to view what they have had to look at is quite eye opening. Reminds me of police or detectives that have had to show up at crime scenes for years & how it affects their psyche. Twitter really has been & IS a crime scene.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
10 December, 02:52

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

10 December, 02:51
In response GOD WON to her Publication

connie wright @cowri
10 December, 09:57
In response GOD WON to her Publication
https://twitter.com/i/spac...
I am not on twitter & I can hear it - you should be able to also - when it says sign in just click on the 'x'

memes matter @NoComment
10 December, 11:28
NCSWIC

JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
10 December, 11:06
I can summarize for the Patriots that don't have time to listen. There is a new Sheriff in town so child predators beware. We will Tweet your arrest. Fuck around and find out.

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
11 December, 02:30
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
God Bless You President Trump for Saving these Little Children! Enough is Enough, its time for Reckoning!! 😡😠💩💩🔥🔥🔥

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
11 December, 07:39
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
absofookinglutely!

arba happihr @arba
09 December, 09:43
Wow
If I can see it then I must be un banned.
I'm not interested, I have AU.

10 December, 02:52
In response arba happihr to her Publication

Cathy dupler @Cathyldup
11 December, 02:34
In response arba happihr to her Publication
😍👍🙏🇺🇸

Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
09 December, 09:29
Wish I could sign in,but im banned.

10 December, 02:53
In response Kristi Pizillo to her Publication

Melanie Rieger @Maudiemaye
09 December, 08:43
I can't see it??

10 December, 02:56
In response Melanie Rieger to her Publication

Red Edge @Rededge
09 December, 08:38
Thanks Kim