Tammy _74 @TammyP_74
Hi everyone. I'm new here. My Twitter feed was getting emptier and emptier so I decided to see where everybody went. I'm located in the Netherlands and feel the US is my second home having lived there for a year and visited numerous times. I have some people around me who are awake but not many. Most think I've lost my mind. Exciting times ahead. Nice to be able to share it with likeminded people.
09:13 AM - Jan 17, 2021
Only people mentioned by TammyP_74 in this post can reply
Bee Saved @BSaved
14 May, 03:47
In response Tammy _74 to her Publication
welcome

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Tammy _74 @TammyP_74
14 May, 04:44
In response Bee Saved to his Publication
Thank you...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Future Lori @FutureLori
14 May, 03:13
We all long for the same things. Love Hope Joy Peace Freedom ... amazing things like these! I live in Texas and you would think there are many awake here. There are but mainly because Texas is a big place with lots of people. But I do believe the over all ratio of those awake is not much different than in your corner of the earth rock.

Welcome to AnonUp. I am still on Twitter but receive very little engagement there. This community is quite cool.

Bee Saved @BSaved
14 May, 03:49
In response Future Lori to her Publication
i am also from Texas. near Dallas. I was booted on the last big purge on twitter. Anon up is just right for me now. And Tik Tok

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
14 May, 03:04

Tammy _74 @TammyP_74
14 May, 03:05
In response Carol Roberts to her Publication
Thank you...