Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Jamie Hinkle @jamiehinkle
09 December, 04:58
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
My daughter just started singing along with this and I asked her where she heard it. She said Vampire Diaries when Elena gets her memories of Damon back.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Just Amom @wwg1wgaww
09 December, 10:48
😢

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
trudy Q17 donated @BigDaddysLightWarrior
09 December, 06:27
did you notice the ‘E’ on the playlist?
I wonder if VK’s remaining ‘e’ is getting closer to being flipped 🤔

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
08 December, 11:02
This one is sooo much better...sent from the other side...for now 💖💖
https://youtu.be/RI16dMyPZ...

Lisa Cat @divinelylisa
08 December, 10:22
❤️

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
08 December, 09:47
💥👍😃❤️

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
08 December, 09:44

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
08 December, 09:51
In response KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ to her Publication
Nice! Wish my notifications worked there...

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
08 December, 09:31
❤️😃👍💥✝️🙏

Green 8700 @Green8700
08 December, 09:26
Kind of pissed, Spotify changed. Was loving VK’s Playlist. Now you have to pay. Or else I just have to figure it out how to choose whatever song I’m in the mood to listen to…glad I got to listen to it a couple times. Has anybody found another service that you don’t have to pay for. Really pinching pennies right now.

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
08 December, 08:53
daffodils VKs least fav word? 🤣🤣🌷🌷🌷🌹

New Years Day @NewYearsDay
08 December, 11:18
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
I thunk daffodils most favorite. Spleen least favorite.

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
09 December, 12:05
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
daffodils his fav word

Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 December, 07:33
beautiful, lyrics sad longing ♥️

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
08 December, 06:48
Interesting lyrics of wanting to do so much yet not being able. Allegory for the plight of the Anon?

On an upbeat:
Album name “Long way down” interesting with this song length of 4:04… which vibes with 275 but is extremely resonant with the mirror of 572…

Prob nothin but fun to think about…

Cam Mac @campmac111
08 December, 09:27
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
Good dig! The song reminds me a little bit of when my mom used to play for me the "smallest violin in the world", i.e., no sympathy. Plus the time, 4:04 (44...Obama?). But as you say, just fun to think about!

Helen Wheels @HelenWheels
09 December, 08:46
In response Brett Tescher to his Publication
I thought of 572 when Elon made this statement.

https://nypost.com/2022/12...

Beth Angel McPatriot @AngelMcPatriot
08 December, 06:44
omgosh...straight to the broken heart hiding within me.

Only followers of this user (LindsayAtlantis18) can see their posts

Kly Fdt donated @Kfed71
08 December, 06:09
Sad song. We’re all so tired. We know it gets worse before it gets better. We just need to look to God and rely on each other for the strength to keep going. There really are no other options.

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
08 December, 09:29
In response Kly Fdt to her Publication
😂😂😂. For Real...

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
08 December, 06:04

Thanks for keeping us AU only peeps up to speed on
@VincentKennedy
Truth Social activities…..

Wonder if he’s showering after each post? lol

08 December, 07:22
In response Dman72 - Aussie Patriot to his Publication
happy to share Dman!

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
08 December, 05:59
Which one is this, I don't want an account, and asks me if I do. Typically just find the song on another medium.

Sandy ODell @MrsODell
08 December, 06:16
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
Another Love by Tom Odell

Which one is this, I don't want an account, and asks me if I do. Typically just find the song on another medium.

08 December, 07:22
In response Stephanie Foster to her Publication
here you go...

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
Wow that is just way sad.

Nana's heart would hurt for anyone that did not have any love at all left. I could not imagine using up all my love.

08 December, 05:58
NEVAH EVAH wanna be in a relationship AGAIN, um like that, GOD BLESS AMERICA and ALL patriots. I am CURED, trust me on the other. lol

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
08 December, 05:42
daffodils? Narcissus?

No clue on this one but one thing is veddy clear, VK and I have very different tastes in music

Grammie Ginger @ggcozy
08 December, 05:34
Beautiful ❤ I can relate..

08 December, 05:35
In response Grammie Ginger to her Publication
Good to see you GG!

I am Keri @Lionessheart
08 December, 05:28
nice song never heard it before
@VK no worries i can share my tears if you have used up yours!!!

Miss. Messina @Messina
08 December, 05:22
never heard this song before

Wlim Elgof @johnny1x
08 December, 05:17
Saudi in the news recently?

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 December, 06:14
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Reuters~ SA china Sign Strategec deais as Xi Visits
https://www.youtube.com/wa...
Saudi Arabia, China sign strategic deals as Xi visits - YouTube

Saudi Arabia and China showcased deepening ties with a series of strategic deals during a visit by President Xi Jinping, including one with tech giant Huawei...

Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
08 December, 06:17
In response Wlim Elgof to his Publication
Dec 10 2017 Five yr Delta
https://qalerts.app/?q=%23...