Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 December, 12:26
Lee Harvey Oswald was a fookin Patsy.

Every lie will be revealed.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carla Williams @Missunderstoodcw
08 December, 12:36
In response Shareef Twal to his Publication
x files, ufo, jfk assination, guy bannister, nasa, hoover. warren commission, all the world is a stage. so he defected to russia , always areo space surrounding lee harvey oswald. what in the world

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 December, 12:41
In response Carla Williams to her Publication
Responsible : William Greer / Israel / Rothschilds / The Irish Mafia/ The FED / FBI / CIA / The Military Industrial Complex / George H W Bush / Etc.

Why? : UFOs / Secret Space Program/ Asset backed currency / Unveiling Secret Societies

P.S. They also killed Marylin Monroe for this too.

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
We have lost alot of Good people to these so called Elites if you ask me the are the scum of the earth and deserve and horrific death hanging is way to easy!! Shock Electricity Running through there veins enough kill them sounds like a better choice!
12:46 PM - Dec 08, 2022
Only people mentioned by Sneakers359 in this post can reply
Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
08 December, 12:47
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
Got popcorn?

Serah Oceane ♡ @QueenEsther
08 December, 12:54
I'm not so sure I'm ready to celebrate this just yet, I have some reservations. On one hand if it's used to punish the truly evil ones like murderers I can see merit to it however if the evil is still in power this could be turned on innocent people deemed a threat to [THEM]. 😬

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
08 December, 08:35
Umm...Didn't DJT implement this?