Only people mentioned by RealPersonJedi in this post can reply
New Years Day @NewYearsDay
08 December, 09:26
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
This is so excellent! Thank you! ❤️🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Peaceful Warrior @peacefulwarrior
08 December, 09:11
really great video!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Truth Sleuth @Longrower
08 December, 08:46
... and yet, there remains all the inexplicable rage over the Roe v. Wade decision. I cannot figure out some humans.

ACIO ANON @ACIOANON
08 December, 08:19
Inspired. Saving Children and kids would be the only logical action that makes sense for the possibility of Unity.

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
08 December, 07:33
Yes, and thank you for sharing this message. Children (all children) are, always have been, and always will be close to my heart. It really is all about the children!

It's been a real struggle, for me... raising my
children in such a corrupt system - one that really doesn't care for, honour or value children. I did the best that I could for them, given my particular circumstances - homeschooled them for as long as I could, kept them free of vaccines and other harmful medications, steered them away from food that was laced with chemicals and preservatives, taught them to question everything etc., but it was a very lonely road to travel!!! Thank God, that's now changing, and people such as myself, are now getting more and more support in bucking this corrupt system, and putting their children first, always.

_Z_D21_ ... @_Z_D21_
08 December, 07:12
interesting music selection.

well done ;)

Nede Catherine @EdenZed
08 December, 06:54
🙏💖🍀