Only people mentioned by realyestervue in this post can reply
Justin Seign @Justin_Seign
09 December, 06:39
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
not only... they monitor and enable the drug trade in the US as well; so there's that.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
09 December, 09:17
Mueller was the clean up for 9/11 also

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
09 December, 09:24
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Believe it or not, I got questions tied from even back to the creation of the Carolina Bays I think is even way down the line tied in with this we're seeing today. They weren't just in Carolina, they were also found out west (the indentions in the land that the bays actually are). In fact, after decades of curious poking since starting in the early 80s, I have a string of occurrences starting with the first civilizations that are tied directly to this morning's news!

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
09 December, 09:05
Thats exactly what they are and have always been. An unconstitutional Nazi paperclip operation to protect the banksters and DS interests and help usher in the NWO. It's pretty obvious they are the true enemies of the constitution and the republic.

Mike Taylor @taylomi1
09 December, 07:54
🎯