Jessica Marie @Faith11286
My baby was killed in a terrible car accident this morning. I don’t know how I’m going to live without her. If you could just keep her and our family in your prayers. This is a nightmare. Fly High Juliette Grace.
01:03 PM - Dec 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Faith11286 in this post can reply
The Best Is Yet To Come! @patriotgray518
28 July, 06:39
In response Jessica Marie to her Publication
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏
so, so sorry for your loss. asking God to embrace you to get you thru this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Terry Jackson @mtnfilly
28 July, 06:18
So very sorry for your loss, sending you and your family prayers and hugs..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Cowboy Up1 @Cowboyupcowboy1
28 July, 06:08
So sorry for your loss. Prayers for all.

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
07 July, 08:50
😥🙏

Rabbit Roulette @RabbitRoulette
07 July, 08:19
Praying for your peace and comfort and that you feel God holding you tight. My heart breaks with you. 🙏

Capy @Capy
07 July, 08:08
JULIETTE GRACE =136
A STAR IS BORN =136
DIVINE UNION =136

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
07 July, 07:15 (E)
Oh dear Lord 😭 please give great comfort and peace to this family as they suffer and greatly mourn the loss here on earth of their beautiful child. We don't always understand your ways but we are certain of your all consuming love for us. You wrote each of our days before there was one so as painful as this is, this child was in the center of your will and your eternal plan and now in your loving arms.. God please bless and flood this family with your love and compassion at at this time. We know the deaths of these beautiful young people are not wasted but used by your grace to bring many other lives to Jesus. In Jesus name I pray.

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
07 July, 07:09
🙏🙏🙏

Paula Taylor @paulamjohns
07 July, 07:02
OMG - I am so sorry - just know she is in Gods' loving arms now - prayers

Myra Raney @myralynnr
07 July, 07:02
I'm so sorry for your loss. Losing a child is the hardest thing we face in life. I know. Lost my little boy. Praying for your family for peace and comfort.

Only followers of this user (Paulsaccount) can see their posts

Phantom Virus2020 @Phantomvirus2020
06 July, 12:42
🙏🙏🙏OMG I am so sorry.

Aguaraguazu 777 @Aguaraguazu777
05 July, 11:01
I'm so sorry 💔🙏💛 May God be with you

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
05 July, 10:56
Praying for your baby and your family!

Silver Cat @silvercat
05 July, 10:46
Prayers for you all; please know she is with God now; we pray for God's Peace and Comfort for you all.

Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 July, 10:43
🙏💔🙏

Jack Wightman @jtwightman
05 July, 10:42
My Condolences
Prayers 🙏 Blessings 🙌
God Bless you all. 🙏

Carol Roberts @InHisHolyName
05 July, 10:18
Lord Jesus please send your angels of comfort to this family. Ease their grief and give them your peace Lord. In Jesus Name Amen 🙏
So sorry for your tragic loss. 😥 🙏

Biznitch ☀️Vibes☀️ donated @Biznitch
05 July, 10:18
I don't know what to say. My heart breaks for you and your family.
Saying prayers and sending love. 🙏🏼❤️🙏🏼

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
05 July, 10:01
I’m so very sorry.
Lifting all of you up in love and prayers. 🙏✨💕✨🙏

Only followers of this user (QTRUMPZPUTIN) can see their posts

Hope Always888 @HopeAlways888
05 July, 09:57
Oh dear GOD, I am so so sorry. Dear Lord please comfort this mourning family and receive their daughter into your loving arms. There are no words . . . please just know we love you and hope our prayers help in the days to come.

George The Patriot @Dpain1969
05 July, 09:57
Praying for God to give you comfort. My word that is hard. I feel deeply for you.

Hollie Ryb donated @Hollier
05 July, 09:55
😥🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏💯❤️

Faith FreeTheChildrenQ @Faith
05 July, 09:55
God.hold this family with your mighty arms 🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
05 July, 09:46
🙏🙏🙏

Night Shift @kekerista
02 March, 07:05
I can't even process the emotions you are going through right now. You don't know me but I have a daughter around the same age. I'm still deep sobbing reading your words.
Big Huge Hugs, know that I WILL be praying for you and holding your heart with mine and very close.
I'm just so, so sorry.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
02 March, 07:02
Sending love and hugs your way Jess

jennifer rennebu @Whitepicketfence1
02 March, 06:31
Jess, just saw this post. I am so sorry for losing your precious angel. I will be praying for you and your family. Lots of hugs and love.

Faith67 @Faith67
19 December, 09:52
🙏❤