Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
07 December, 09:57
Dear God. Did Loretta Lynn ever sweet talked my moma! Never will forget the commercial where they deep fried poundcake to prove how “good for you” Crisco was.
My dad died at 56 after 14 years of heart disease.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 December, 10:04
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
lets not forget fake butter… margerine. My mother replaced butter with margerine…my dad died at age 53 of heart disease

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 December, 10:36
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
And my mom still uses both too.

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
07 December, 11:05
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
We were lambs led to the slaughter…when i was young my mom bought into all of the “new” poisons. Because surely our government wouldn’t allow our food to be poisoned right? I don’t know about all in that generation but she never questioned goodness and decency in people…she assumed everyone had it😙

With my mom, it was a search for something better. And I wonder at people who believe there is something better than what God made. I try to stick to the philosophy of if God DIDN'T make then I don't eat it.
Sometimes it is hard. But the biggies like artificial sweeteners, hydrogenated fats, GMO's, pesticides when I garden, etc. proably get an B+ on those.
12:00 PM - Dec 07, 2022
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
Only people mentioned by Sparrows in this post can reply

No replys yet!

It seems that this publication does not yet have any comments. In order to respond to this publication from Age of Enlightenment, click on at the bottom under it