COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
Connect the dots, we're not sick until we allow deadly shots. The real pandemic is in the needles.
10:39 AM - Dec 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
A Fellow Human @AFellowHuman
09 December, 07:20
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
😡THE PATTERN OF MASS KILLS IN HISTORY ARE SICKENING. THEY HAVE TO HAVE THEIR RITUALS. THEY HAVE TO HAVE FEAR IN THE AIR AT ALL TIMES. IT IS CALLED LOOSH. THEY LIVE OFF OF IT. WHEN WE HAVE NO FEAR, THEY PANIC FOR MANY REASONS.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Night Shift @kekerista
07 December, 12:42
do you happen to recall which fall of the cabal episode this one is?
I'd like to send it to my dad.
He was talking to me about getting the flu shot next week but is wise to the covid shot.
I'd love to have him watch this

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yester Vue @realyestervue
07 December, 11:13
I took a tetanus shot somewhere long the way in life but decades past now, and besides that, I took an enlistment vaccination regime (which is pretty heavily applied in number at once) in 87. Never once a flu shot in my life.
I am over 55 and was just not ever one to be a sick person even if I got the typical symptoms the rest of the crew was out a week and I would only be sniffy, coughing a bit, and such for ONE day then fine. Seriously, I don't use aspirin even. Sorry ladies but also no deodorant/colognes, hair products, etc. seriously like EVER have I been into them.