Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA @Aristarkos
From Jeffrey Peterson - jeff.pro on Telegram...

"It gives us no pleasure to be right about it. It hurts us to see every adverse vax reaction, even moreso when it affects a child.

We wish the vax, “covid,” all of it had never happened, especially the way it did happen. It’s not that we don’t want to “trust our government” simply because we insist on being difficult — many of us actually wish we had a government that could be trusted.

Yet, the truth keeps playing out right in front of our eyes. What are we supposed to do, ignore it? We can’t!"
10:21 AM - Dec 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by Aristarkos in this post can reply
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
07 December, 11:45
In response Aristarkos ✅ WWG1WGA to his Publication
In the article Stewart says his boy was having a panic attack not a heart attack as first thought.
sounds little strange, a panic attack 🤔

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
07 December, 12:05
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
While playing football..?

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
JVBanon nonaBVJ @JVBanon
07 December, 11:43
Well maybe everyone should get a Monkey Pox vaccine to celebrate Christmas this year...Yes, triple vaxxed and a Monkey Pox Vax and you can come to my Christmas Party this year and hopefully my son will he here with us...He's just getting over his football injury as you know ;(

07 December, 12:02
In response JVBanon nonaBVJ to his Publication
He (all of them) must feel really stupid right now, that is if the truth can get trough that 20 feet thick concrete wall they carry in front of themselves...

Oh, BTW monkey pox is passe, it's now the camel flu... That is if the hippo flu isn't arriving early, luckily they develop mrna vaccines in a day, trust the science... 😜

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
07 December, 10:24
I guess some of the Rich and famous where not told about the truth of the VAX to think they thought they were special now what do they think???

07 December, 11:05
In response Sneakers 359 to his Publication
My impression is they never think and never thought, this was and is done for them by their ruler..🙏