Aortic Warrior @AW1_20
I feel like so many still tiptoe around the uncomfortable truths. The problem is that those are the ones that are the most important.
Has anyone considered that the entire bible may have been written by 'them'?
What if God is not Father but instead Source.
What if ever time someone quotes scripture or believes that they are doing good as a godly person they are actually doing work for the dark.
In my opinion, these things need to be discussed. Humanity needs repair
10:04 AM - Dec 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by AW1_20 in this post can reply
Victoria Walters @Victorious11
08 December, 02:25
In response Aortic Warrior to her Publication
so yes i have wondered is all the bible true, or just parts, or would an unconditional loving God even want sacrifices of blood. can not talk bout this anyone i know.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
08 December, 02:10
started this journey 2020, most of what i knew as truth not. last 6 months the biblical part, my heart questions but not supposed to. friends religious. punishment, guilt, shame pushed in church upbringing coupled with trauma as child and adult. never want to be part of darkness, may be confused but only place for me to question is here

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
07 December, 10:59
Yes.

The Bible has been rewritten, edited, reinterpreted by every era in power.

Genesis - denegrating the female principle - dividing male from female, taking half our power away

Revelation - here's what we are going to do to you... at some point in the future.

Trillions over the generations taking part in a cannibalistic ritual because they rewrote what Jesus said 2000 years ago

Omnipotent, omnipresent Source does not require:
an intermediary
a book
a building
jewels
gold
robes
land
community political power

ALL IT NEEDS IS OUR ATTENTION.

The very thing our lives are designed to distract us from, by them.

Bergers Book Reviews donated @BergersBookRev
07 December, 10:54
Yes, this is definitely something I've thought about, especially as a Catholic who regularly eats and drinks the body and blood of Christ. Is the Eucharist actually a sacrament or a satanic rite? I don't know.

I read the whole Bible every year, and I've studied the Old Testament in depth. We learned that the Bible was all written from word of mouth, and comes mostly from legends and stories. What if things were changed along the way? And what if the people who determined the canon of scripture were compromised?

I spend a lot of time wondering if everything I've ever learned and believe is actually false. Right now, I'm focused on being the best person I can be and spreading light and love. I don't think a Higher Entity would be unhappy with that. Maybe someday I'll get the answers I need.

08 December, 02:18
In response Bergers Book Reviews to her Publication
ty for expressing my thoughts better than me, have been questioning communion, the bible. so many questions.