Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
07 December, 04:50
these people are twisted.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
⭐️⭐️⭐️Pepe Le Q~17⭐️⭐️⭐️ @TheQuietStorm17
07 December, 08:30
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
9/11 itself was a ritual. Two pillars just as the freemasons always use…

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
Fact... and they announced it many times before it happened. The towers were built to come down on that day in the very fashion they did. If anyone doesn't believe that after looking at the facts then they really have very little ability to reason and use logical thinking.There really is nothing to debate about it at this point. Case closed.

Album cover with 911 backwards over the pillars looking out of what? An airplane window... 1979.

Rockefeller on Newsweek cover '67 and back page of mag, 9/11 and twin pillars.

Imagine the planning it took from this point in '67 to the kids reading from a book the words... Kite, hit, steel, plane, must to the "Resident" of the US 15 seconds before he was told the pillars were hit. Just imagine how joyful they were when the plan succedded and they thought they got away with it.

Oh what a tangled web they weave when first they practice to....
09:26 AM - Dec 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by GaDawg3 in this post can reply
Kim V.. @KoffeeK
07 December, 10:40
In response UM EK17 Q1111 to his Publication
Sorry I was wrong about lyrics mentioned below. It’s: “Will we ever meet again”. 🤦‍♀️

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
07 December, 10:32
from Goodbye Stranger (i think), “Will we ever be the same?”

Sneakers 359 @Sneakers359
07 December, 10:26
He had those children cast a spell for them right in our face urgh so glad the Bush's family is gone!

Kim V.. @KoffeeK
07 December, 10:17
Oh my... one of my fave bands/ albums back in the day. Had totally forgotten this album cover. 😩😞😤

Valerie Gilbert @ValerieGilbert
07 December, 09:57
It appears as though they're "SERVING UP" this disaster, diner style. I wonder why they chose ORANGE JUICE (which matches her outfit) to line up with the towers? Everything has symbolic meaning to them.

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
07 December, 10:23
In response Valerie Gilbert to her Publication
Just like the Baalanciaga sex slave pictures. They can't help themselves.