Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
EM and Dune references are interesting. Very interesting. I recommend watching the movie(s).

1/2
06:37 AM - Dec 07, 2022
Only people mentioned by JohnnyQ in this post can reply
Tank Patriot donated @TankPatriot
07 December, 06:49
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
GM Bro 👊🏾

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Johnny Q -Z @JohnnyQ
07 December, 06:51
In response Tank Patriot to his Publication
Good morning brother💪

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Christopher Gibbons @ChristopherGibbons
07 December, 06:48
In response Johnny Q -Z to his Publication
I had only read the first book twice and haven't explored the universe further yet on other books. The movie adaptations are pretty solid (I especially like the latest one even it's just the first part of two movies.)

Elon's statement about Herbert placing limit power on technology, most specifically towards artificial intelligence is on point. Herbert did had a fear of artificial intelligence and applied his thoughts into the books. The story does evolve further how humanity have to train themselves back to their "personal chai" in order to learn how to conquer fear as "a mind-killer."

It's an extremely cerebral story that is worth checking out and I sort of saw some red-pilling attributions.