JFK Jr Fan @JFKJrFan
06 December, 10:40
I posted this on his wall a few days ago. Have you thought about what subject matter you're going to engage when they finally release the hounds? I don't need to know. It's a rhetorical question but one worth pondering. I came screaming out of the gates in January 2020 basically calling for the extermination of the most powerful people on plane[t] earth in 11K posts. Will I need to do that again? Maybe. Maybe not. Good morning Truth seeker. It is a beautiful day.

#TheGreatAwakening

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Just Diana @Diana19
06 December, 10:51
In response JFK Jr Fan to his Publication
One thing I guess I'd like to know...Was it worth trying to eliminate 50% of the population and nearly destroying this beautiful planet? If the entire population would have been eliminated who would have been around for you to gloat to? I think even satan needed an audience

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angels Here -Z @SirHuckleberry
This 100% fookd up satan's plan.

They were not out to destroy 50% of the population but more like 99.9% if it.

The Q plan has basically prevented the human race from being completely annihilated.

The choices were never anything other than:

Complete annihilation saving a few thousand half human half robots as slaves to serve the elites and reptilians
or
Save approx 1/4th of the human race.

Basically there was no 3rd option.
11:45 PM - Dec 06, 2022
In response Just Diana to her Publication
Only people mentioned by SirHuckleberry in this post can reply
Just Diana @Diana19
07 December, 09:46
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I can let them borrow one of mine. Satan could take his bestest of friends and find another planet far far away from here. Mama had a saying, "Don't cut your nose off to spite your face" They cut their nose, their chin, and their throats. WE can fix this planet, it won't come over night and without Divine Intervention I believe WE would fail. Some of US chose to exclude God I think it's time to plead with HIM to help US. His Divine Love and Mercy will see US through.