nasty 123 @Nasty1
06 December, 10:56
I bet it not only cleans your phone but it just scanned & made a copy of everything on that phone too

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by stormtracker66 in this post can reply
Happy Days @Sun2516
09 December, 07:53
In response Storm Tracker to his Publication
Me after being around people for a few hours👇

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
09 December, 07:45
ThanksQ for the lolz🤣 In this Thread.
made my day and its early yet.

Storm Tracker @stormtracker66
09 December, 11:07
In response Justice Peacefully . to his Publication
your welcome. :)

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
07 December, 11:48
Everyday! What has happened? I'm guessing the zombies are a product of junk food, vaccines and prescription drugs. I think bottled water, stripped of minerals is also part of the problem.

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
07 December, 11:47
I have to literally steel myself to go to the grocery store. It's become a real problem for me-I have zero filter and zero fucks to give.

Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
07 December, 10:40
LOL, only 4?

07 December, 12:14
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
🤣

Yester Vue @realyestervue
07 December, 10:16

07 December, 12:15
In response Yester Vue to his Publication
🤣🤣🤣

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
07 December, 10:12
AT LEAST