Detective RedPanda17News @RealPersonJedi
06 December, 10:11
Since when do votes just disappear???

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
USA DAR @buffaloalum
06 December, 10:33
In response Detective RedPanda17News to his Publication
That’s normal. We should just accept that they will “elect” whomever they want. Scary though that it continues to happen. Shows that the evil doers still have power and control.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Victor This Guy @This_guy
No....it proves theres lots of scumbags who will commit treason on the lower rungs of the swamp! Its the citizen representatives in the election aparatus....and the union workers. 👏🧐
10:37 PM - Dec 06, 2022
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Only people mentioned by This_guy in this post can reply
USA DAR @buffaloalum
06 December, 10:44
In response Victor This Guy to his Publication
But continues to happen over and over again. Countries much smaller and less advanced than the US don’t stand for it. Why is it not stopped here? We need the military to protect the Constitution and stop this from happening.

Victor This Guy @This_guy
07 December, 07:36
In response USA DAR to his Publication
Since we know whats going on it seems like now would be fine...and in fact cant come soon enuff. I agree...but us knowing isnt enuff....everyone must see and be on the same page for the most part. Balenciaga is all over utube including RACHEL CHANDLER. That means we are super close. We been waiting to hear her name spoken on tv since the Sir Patrick Mack days on IPOT. I was freaking out yesterday picturing the K girls crying and shaking over their whole diseased temple coming down...these are good times! I wasnt disagreeing with u btw...i meant that the higher rungs are gone save for a few...and now we must shake out the lower rung union members, masons, and pos who are carrying out the fraud. So the aparatus is still up but its there for all to see. Its teetering and on the brink of falling on its own. We are just around the corner from whats about to play out. Just be ready cuz its gonna scare the crap out of both normies and anons in places where it will be very hot. U rock USA!🤍