Or sign that they were bent
By paths coincident
On being anon twin halves of one august event,
Till the Spinner of the Years
Said "Now!" And each one hears,
And consummation comes, and jars
two hemispheres.

- Thomas Hardy

The tip of the iceburg, as the saying goes…

LOVE that he used the word ANON (9th line, 3rd word). This poem feels prophetic to me, I interpret many layers to its meaning (sign that they were bent - because they are bent/corrupt), and one thing for sure, when the iceburg is revealed for what it truly is, when “consumation comes”, it
will MOST CERTAINLY “ Jar Two Hemispheres.

Peace be with you all, WWG1WGA,
NCSWIC, THE BEST IS YET TO COME!!
07:50 PM - Dec 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by i4ni2th4a2th in this post can reply
Stevie King @ShineBright9
02 January, 02:35
In response Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) to his Publication
You just stay safe! Blessings always being sent your way!🌹♥️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jill Taylor @Trad55
09 December, 04:50
I'd never heard this poem before so I looked it up as it appeared to be about the Titanic and it is. I am occasionally touched by poetry. The way this is written, in it's original form, is really quite beautiful. I don't know the official terms that describe the rhythm of a poem and where and when it rhymes but I love this one. Knowing what we know about who was on the Titanic and the 'cui bono' thread (somebody say Rockefeller) makes this even more interesting. Thank you for posting.
https://www.poetryfoundati...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ashka 4517 donated @Ashka4517
06 December, 08:00
You're back. I hope the situation has improved. I always appreciate your posts!!

Hammurabi (Eye for an Eye) @i4ni2th4a2th
07 December, 05:02
In response Ashka 4517 to her Publication
Thank You (truly, it’s kind words and thoughts like these that have kept me going in every way)!!! I’m working on a longer pretty in depth one (and have been every chance I can get) that I can’t wait to share.