Only followers of this user (Joey) can see their posts

Diana Kennedy @Kennedbd
08 December, 02:01
In response Joey DarktoLight to his Publication
My late husband used to say “I stay ready like a baked ham”

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
eva amálka k...... @AmalLikesToPlay
08 December, 01:54
LOL Interesting, just today I was in a work meeting with a make-up artist who works for a movie. She laughed at how the masks of "celebrities" of politicians and others are made of very poor quality, it hits the eye. We have agreed together on the purpose, yet it is still invisible to many sheep.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Aus Sco @eaglesoar5252
08 December, 01:41
LOL, keep reading these same words for over a year now nothing

David Treciak @scifiwriter
08 December, 11:44
By the end of the year. It's switch flipping time!

Meeka Stella @MeekaStella
06 December, 07:20
More than ready!

BreeZe45 QZQ @BreeZ45Q
06 December, 07:12
Yes, We Are Ready! Can’t Wait! WooHoo!

David Treciak @scifiwriter
06 December, 06:57
Flip the switch, already!!