Vincent Kennedy⍟ @VincentKennedy
We going to manifest Anon-Mountain-Island in 2023.
03:29 PM - Dec 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
Dwain ThePain1111 @MasterPent
10 December, 11:35
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I'm comin

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
09 December, 07:43
I’m taking care of all the children on Anon island, we are singing and dancing and eating fresh fruit And homegrown vegetables . Drinking fresh water from the babbling brook surrounded with the loves of my life it’s gonna be absolutely unbelievably incredible .

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
William Filer @TahoeBilly
08 December, 05:18
No #XRPMOON til 2023?

Delta Ethos @IAM0bZerver
08 December, 05:04
Forgive me for this reference...
https://youtu.be/fjKd2oO0c...
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
08 December, 02:56
Y E S
W E
A R E
Ducks in a row, ready to go! 🙌

Fighting Mama @Fightingmama2022
07 December, 10:38
🌈 My happy place. We are so there.

Q2Infinity 5D Earth @Patriot_iss
07 December, 10:28
☂️🍸I see and feel it in my minds eye just before falling asleep. My feet are hot from the sand and I'm walking toward the Tiki bar. Let it be so.

《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
08 December, 03:00
In response Q2Infinity 5D Earth to her Publication
Same, with feelings and details increasing...
Keep naturally sensing the warmth on my arms, the slight breeze that comes by, a distinct softness like you say with feet in sand.. lovely, purely meant to be.

Anna Earthling @Earthling2
07 December, 04:46
These years have revealed how isolated areas, islands, are rotten ritual sacrifice places where victims were trapped without a boat or an aeroplane or skilla to usevthem and get away from. Yeah lets put all anons on an island, shall we. Everybody manifest a prison now.

Dman72 - Aussie Patriot donated @Dman72
07 December, 03:35
Manifest me in boss!

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
07 December, 03:01

Quixotic 1776 @quixotic17
07 December, 12:54

⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ @Luisjr40
07 December, 12:13

LightAngel9 ... @lightangel9
10 December, 11:33
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
34 + 11 = 45

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
11 December, 12:20
In response ⚒️ULTRA NUCLEAR MAGA PATRIOT LUIS M.⚒️ to his Publication
Could this be a problem?

The Lord IS My Savior donated @QDuck
07 December, 11:33
‘dis cool! #manifesting 💙💚

Back to the Future @Backontrack
10 December, 11:34
In response The Lord IS My Savior to her Publication
what happens when you do some sleep walking🙃

Brute Woman @Brute_Woman12
07 December, 10:38
...has vision of Lemuria rising from the depths... ☺️⛰️🏝️🌠

Missy M.. donated @MissyM
07 December, 09:45
💗

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
07 December, 08:36
One of my visions almost 4 yrs ago now was being in a place similar to this view except there was a small hut there close to the beach.

Fun stuff!

Never Fuck with Kid's. @Cecil
07 December, 06:47
In.🍻🍻

Ely Piteda⭐️ @QGateKeeper
07 December, 04:24
many many years in my imagination.. next year for sure

Donna Keville @DTrastiKeville
07 December, 03:51

🕊🌬🌎❤️✨

Kheri Lin donated @KheriLin
07 December, 03:31
Missing R:)

D1g1t@l W@rr10r⍟ donated @thangel
07 December, 03:13
.!

Whites QWall donated @QTip75
07 December, 02:26
R first party could be called "Manifest Fest"!

Bee Bee @BxAx17
07 December, 04:42
In response Whites QWall to his Publication
Awesome!!!

Deeker Lee @Deekerlee
07 December, 01:16
well we need lots of rum.

Only Forward @Callibird
07 December, 01:07
lets do this! 🙏🏻✨🥰🎶💖🔥

Kimberly Robinson donated @KRobinson77
06 December, 11:10
Time to create 😊

Donny TheProphet donated @DonnyTheProphet
06 December, 11:00
MI... Boyne Mtn area is cheaper land ski and golf everywhere snowmobile /atv trails for ever and cannabis is legal ... shrooms are too in some cities (decriminalized) lakes everywhere.
its close to traverse city MI...but would need like a sister local in the south (snowbirds) ... Anon island type deal...kinda like a gemini thing :)

Serious Reesy @seriousreesy
06 December, 11:00
Are Dragons allowed there?🤣

Blonde Bunny11 @BlondeBunny11
06 December, 10:59
Sorry VK.. I just heard that in Forrest Gump voice 😂🤣😂

Niece Nardini @niecen
06 December, 10:52
set the scene going to manifest my arss off.

Sarah Connor donated @Sarahconnor
06 December, 10:47
Happening😎