COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
05 December, 09:43
QUESTION FOR YOU ALL:

MY WIFE AND MANY OTHER WOMEN WE KNOW HAVE NOT BEEN VAXXED.

HOWEVER, ALL ARE SUFFERING SIGNIFICANT SPIKE PROTEIN PROBLEMS. DIZZINESS, ANXIETY, NOT EATING, STOMACH ISSUES, HEADACHES, NO SLEEP AND MORE. MANY NATURAL PRODUCTS BEING TAKEN WITH LITTLE EFFECT. SOME FOR OVER 2 YEARS.

OF ALL THE MEN WE KNOW, NON-VAXXED, HAVE ZERO PROBLEMS INCLUDING MYSELF.

WONDERING WITH THE EVIL NANO TECH, ARE WOMEN BEING TARGETED BECAUSE OF CHILD BEARING?

GRATEFUL FOR ANY INFO.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Only people mentioned by Lauren_M_Bradley in this post can reply
STRONTIUM DQG @CeasarJ17
09 December, 06:59
In response Lauren M Bradley to her Publication
Excellent!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
09 December, 04:40
What does he recommend please? : how many hours /days ? Is water allowed or anything else during fasting ? Thanks.

Lauren M Bradley @Lauren_M_Bradley
09 December, 07:39
In response Malika Vogelsang to her Publication
When I fast I do water only. 💧 😌

Daniel Sunday @Dan47
08 December, 08:10
✝️🙏❤️💥👍😃

LeLe John @Grace1125
08 December, 07:49
off topic
is Bitcoin in with BlackRock?
are these comms to the community of coiners in the ‘know’?

Kenneth Cox @Klc3
08 December, 07:23
Absolutely I believe and have done it. We are created in God’s image our body has healing powers just like a cut finger heals. No matter how many times you mess up the power and belief to restore yourself is in you that is the power of our Almighty Lord. God Bless

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
08 December, 07:22
It sucks tho.. 😂