Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
IF YOU DONT HAVE A DOG I SUGGEST GETTING ONE FOR THERE IS NO BETTER EARLY WARNING SYSTEM. πŸ•πŸ•πŸΎπŸΎ
08:47 AM - Dec 06, 2022
Only people mentioned by Rifleman in this post can reply
Carole Davis-Z @Tallyho
06 December, 09:07
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
Exactly the reason Islam hates dogs.

No good disarming a population, if they all have attack dogs.

Only caveat - PLEASE train your dogs not to bark at your neighbors...

I have 3 neighbors with dogs that bark whenever I go out to tend to my animals. The neighbirs think they have 'guard dogs', but, never investigate (if they did, they would stop the dogs barking at me, as I am obviously not a threat)...

I am outside 3 times a day, and up to 6 hours... listening to their curs (a dog with no discernable job) bark. This has destroyed any pleasure I had in this area. It used to be quiet. (they are ALL lefty imports)

If they are your alarm system, you MUST investigate, EVERY time they bark... just as you would if your smoke detector went off.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jones 5.56 FMJ @Rifleman
06 December, 09:54
In response Carole Davis-Z to her Publication
TOOK MY BULLY FOR A WALK AROUND THE EDGE OF THE WOODS LAST NIGHT AND HE STARTED SNORTING AND GROWLING AND TOOK HIS BATTLE STANCE. THEN HIS HEAD WAS LIKE ON A SWIVEL. I WAS LIKE OK,SO I RAN IN THE HOUSE GOT MY FLASHLIGHT AND .44 MAGNUM AND FOUND NOTHING BUT SOMETHING WAS OUT THERE DOGS DONT LIE.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Charlie Lost in the Woods⍟ donated @Quilibet
06 December, 08:52
In response Jones 5.56 FMJ to his Publication
I agree with you. I have two...
THis is an old gif, everyone should protect kids this way.