Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
08 November, 03:47
THE GHOST ARMY
WHO KNEW?
INTERDASTING...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Every Time @soTELLme533
Colonel Billy Harris and Major Ralph Ingersoll
Ingersoll - ? Connection?
The Ghost Army had one of the highest IQs - 119 average
Images are wild especially if there's a connection, but even if not connected to 1944 Ghost Army
In fact, see image 5 which is an important timeline from 1787 to now but 1944 is omitted. The timeline author Ingersoll Lockwood says:
"I am Ingersoll Lockwood and I will be your guide as we traveled through time and space . . ."
04:33 AM - Dec 06, 2022
In response Lydia Fahsholtz to her Publication
Only people mentioned by soTELLme533 in this post can reply
Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
06 December, 04:59
In response Every Time to her Publication
App 125 over here, what do others do, eat boogers? I mean think about it, once this brainwashing shit they call education ceases and foods are cleaned up and the environment and no more poison shots for kids, WHO KNOW how much iqs will sky rocket. POINT of the matter.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
IAM 8:13 donated @IAM13888
06 December, 03:32
if you take out the letters “LLWOOD” you are left with the letters “CLOGS”

makes sense!

2 pics

amy lilley @amylilley
06 December, 09:54
HIGHLY RECOMMEND both books by Ingersall Lockwood😳❤️🙏🏻🥰🐸😇😎