Vincent Kennedy⍟ donated @VincentKennedy
05 December, 08:03

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Back to the Future @Backontrack
06 December, 03:01
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
looks like earrh
a diamond in the sky

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
06 December, 12:46
Antarctica Basin is where WE ALL live

Lydia Fahsholtz donated @Oleendee
06 December, 01:18
In response Ana McMurry to her Publication
Antarctica is the ice wall continent that contains our oceans?

Chris David Bell @Only1CdnPatriot
05 December, 11:59
143 > 17

441 < > 144

Nice numbers Dovey! 🙏🏻🕊️❤️

Craig Robert Steele @QuantumChristian2022
05 December, 11:04
Cubo-Octahedron

N2ndlife @Nettie @Nettie2
05 December, 11:13
A few years ago I " dived " into a waterhole in Antartica for fun . Then scrolled with the mouse deeper and deeper and suddenly the picture turned 180° and I found this image. Underline my position and the depth in which I " found myself ". I was able to walk for miles and the environment was constantly changing. Waterfalls and icebergs under water! It was very strange.

Elihu ✝️| @RealLilTrump
05 December, 10:58