trudy Q17 @BigDaddysLightWarrior
RIP Warrior πŸ™
BREAKING: Kirstie Alley has passed away at 71.
Her family just released the following message:

β€œTo all our friends. far and wide around the world.

We are sad to inform you that our incredible, fierce and loving mother has passed away after a battle with cancer, only recently discovered.She was surrounded by her closest family and fought with great strength, leaving us with a certainty of her never-ending joy of living and whatever adventures lie ahead. As iconic as she was on screen, she was an even more amazing mother and grandmother.

We are grateful to the incredible team
of doctors and nurses at the Moffitt Cancer Center for their care.

Our mother's zest and passion for life, her children, grandchildren and her many animals, not to mention her eternal joy of creating, were unparalleled and leave us inspired to live life to the fullest just as she did. We thank you for your love and prayers and ask that you respect our privacy at this difficult time.
@Te
08:35 PM - Dec 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by BigDaddysLightWarrior in this post can reply
_AT_ 42_ @AT42
05 December, 08:43
In response trudy Q17 to her Publication
Oh no. There again another of the most lovely, cannot be,.. i thought about her this morning. Why now? She cried like Mac Lleir when Spock had died on the set. She is so close to my heart, i cannot explain.
Wherever you are: Kirstie, i love you forever! Let's be friends..

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396