Only people mentioned by VincentKennedy in this post can reply
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
08 December, 11:09
In response Vincent Kennedy⍟ to his Publication
I FEEL like I've been in Antarctica for a week without signal XD super accurate, probably same temp

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
《Casey》 ☆☆☆ donated @Casey_AK_Patriot
08 December, 11:14
In response 《Casey》 ☆☆☆ to her Publication
*checks temp in Antarctica
lmao it was -17° here yesterday morning, only 2° diff!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396

Only followers of this user (Cordlesssss) can see their posts

Jeanne Pagani @jmpagani
06 December, 01:37
Take back the diamonds, pyramids, energy?

Q_KingDavid 0o0 @TheHermitPepe
06 December, 12:42
SA. did they not know there was no way ti stop what was coming VK? of course they did

Denali 1620 @Denali1620
06 December, 12:38
A "c."

baeqin 007 @baeqin007
06 December, 10:25
Hi sir, you have taught us that family is everything! I dont have a large immediate family, just my two girls Alexis and Rachel. will you pray us? please. i dont ever ask for anything but this is significant for me.

Patriotic Realtor @PatrioticRealtor
06 December, 01:48
In response baeqin 007 to her Publication
Prayers sent your way, may you be protected and comforted🙏

The Qake Lady @QakeLady
06 December, 07:44
In response baeqin 007 to her Publication
🙏💓

Gr8t Patriot22 @Gr8tpatriot22
06 December, 10:10
💥💥💥

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
06 December, 10:08
dots...
SAT_PING_GOOD

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
06 December, 09:57
im sure it does
😊

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
06 December, 09:55
...that Beast guy again ....

KiKi Love1111 ⭐️✅ donated @KiKiLove1111
06 December, 09:52
:)😎

10ă c̄❓ @10ac
06 December, 09:38
Let's see if he responds...

Karl Wiggins @KarlWiggins
06 December, 10:01
In response 10ă c̄❓ to his Publication
🧐
thats a wole lot of 4's
and a whole lt of 11's to boot
😉

The Intercessor @Justice4AllCQ
06 December, 08:15
Touch star

memes matter @NoComment
06 December, 08:12
i missed yours, and posted mine😅🩰

Only followers of this user (GODmySaviour) can see their posts

Only followers of this user (1221Dovetail) can see their posts

Ana McMurry @2GreenThumbs
06 December, 12:46
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
Antarctica Basin is where WE ALL live

Back to the Future @Backontrack
06 December, 03:01
In response Dovetail 1221 to her Publication
looks like earrh
a diamond in the sky

Par Nelli @Parnelli
05 December, 10:14
Antarctica Disclosure incoming? If Antarctica is a desolate ice age trapped in time, why would Elon provide Stalink!? Who is there to benefit from it!??

OGAnon K3nob1 @OGAnonK3nob1
05 December, 10:22
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
It's for what comes "next"...

Malika Vogelsang @NiceAngel11
06 December, 03:05
In response Par Nelli to her Publication
There is a lot behind the wall /Antartica

Resistance Chicks @ResistanceChicks
05 December, 10:11
God did not give anyone permission to use technology. Maybe it was God? Since Starlnk is a military weapon against everyone on earth created by the deep State. .

Courtney Webster @Patriot777_
05 December, 09:31
elon and his polls......
do you think he is working on bringing back vine to take out tiktok 😎
tiktok in china is educational for kids.
lets gooooooooo elon

06 December, 03:06
In response Courtney Webster to her Publication
Tik Tok is a chinese spy tool

Sergeant Shultz @5Never_Give_Up5
05 December, 09:21
20:03 military
We believe in FULL TRANSPARENCY.
Hence the reason why we are here.
Hence the reason why THE PEOPLE are being updated.
Emphasis on (SOME) things.
The WORLD is connected.
(SOME) things would irreparably harm our ability to advance.

Cap'n Dan @HIREmyHERO
05 December, 10:46
In response Sergeant Shultz to his Publication

Micki Wall @Shearwall
05 December, 09:09
Has anyone else noticed a flux of influencers are taking trips to antartica. with no video jist clipa from ships or speaking of it after they get back.

Micki Wall @Shearwall
05 December, 09:11
In response Micki Wall to her Publication
this ap shows me my thumbs are horrible at spelling

06 December, 03:07
In response Micki Wall to her Publication

Stephanie Foster @AmericanFoster
05 December, 08:56
That is nice and all, but they need to rods of god the living piss out of those tunnels over there.

Chris Jaksha donated @realChrisJaksha
05 December, 08:48

Mandy Merica @MandyMerica
05 December, 08:48
Why is Mr. Beast in Antarctica? I love that guy.. lol. Is digging up alien spaceships??? Or visiting those places Admiral Byrd visited? Im telling you I don't forget nothing and sometimes I hate it!

Patriot Faith @Patriot_Faith
05 December, 08:44

PeQQy 222 @KnotMe
05 December, 08:43
Tried and true I'm sure.

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts

Patriotic One @Patriotic1
05 December, 08:33
Imagine that..

POCO THUNDER @POCOTHUNDER
05 December, 08:32
I CANT WAIT TO FIND OUT WHATS REALLY THERE

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
06 December, 12:28
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Me too!!

Bim Fetii @bimfetii
06 December, 10:42
In response POCO THUNDER to her Publication
Me too.
We just know what is not there: the South Pole.

TxGirl4Trump -UM donated @TexasGirl4Trump
05 December, 08:30
Feb 21, 2018 8:34:05 PM EST
Q !UW.yye1fxo
SEC_TEST_1_
SEC_TEST_2_
SEC_TEST_3_
SEC_TEST_4_
SEC_TEST_5_
[DEVICE_1_X]
[SECURE_COMMS_ACT]
[SIG_5:5_READ]
[ ]
Q

SAT_SEC_1_X_GOOD
SAT_REC_GOOD
SAT_RELAY_GOOD
SAT_PING_GOOD
SAT_SIG_GOOD
SAT_LINE_GOOD
SAT_HOLD_CONF
HOLD_NOW_CONF
SAT_HOLD_DED_1_X_YES
SAT_HOLD_DED_1_X_CONF_60D
SAT_HOLD_DED_OPT_60D+
AUTH_HOLD_REL_GOOD

Only followers of this user (Gohdee) can see their posts