Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 December, 07:17
Heard on the radio that this will be the worst flu season and that COVID is coming back. Same old playbook. And everyone who died because of their manufactured virus, including my cousin, will get justice. GOD will make that happen! Would not want to be in their shoes... Ugly, wicked psychopaths.😠💥👊

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Brizby Finley @BrizbyFinley
my 81 yr old dad , has COPD/emphysema… 4 yrs post quadruple bypass and 3 types of dementia fell last Tuesday and fractured his hip… he waa transferred to OKC OU MED CTR from my rural town…. due to so many admitted all over OKC at all hospitals he was in the ER over 24 hours due to room/bed availability…. then was in recovery 12 hours before an ICU room/bed was available (he had lung complicTions following surgery on his hip) he ended staying longer in ICU due to having to wait on an open room/bed on the med/surg floor!!! it is crazy!!
08:02 PM - Dec 05, 2022
In response Patriot Sam to her Publication
Only people mentioned by BrizbyFinley in this post can reply
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
06 December, 12:47
In response Brizby Finley to her Publication
So very sorry to hear what your dad went through... Sending prayers for healing.🙏🙏🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396