Martin Geddes @martingeddes
I have NEVER had a "comment battle" on AU where two people disagree and both are determined to "win" and go on endlessly. On TS that does happen, and on Twatter β€” mute and block like crazy.
07:01 PM - Dec 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by martingeddes in this post can reply
Evangelina @Evangelina
06 December, 12:18
In response Martin Geddes to his Publication
I made a comment about the J6 situation. Another person commented (we had just exchanged phone #'s weeks before) I disagreed with her comment but Rather than say anything, I said nothing at all. She blocked me shortly thereafter πŸ™„

Where's the love people 😁

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
05 December, 08:41
IF YOU R NOT BORN AS SLAVIC, YOU WILL BE NEVER EVER BEING ABLE TO UNDERSTAND, WHAT EVERY TRUE SLAVIC FELT, WHEN RUSSIA, OUR DIVINE MOTHER IS HURT BY BARBARIC LACKEYS, MEMORY HOLED IDIOTS...

STATE BORDERZ ARE IMAGINARY.

TRUE STATE BORDER IS DEFINED BY ONE
SINGLE THING. COMMON LANGUAGE.

YOU COULD WRITE THOUSAND CUTS ON MAP OF EUROPA, DIG THOUSAND TRENCHES AND FOUGHT IN THO USA ND WAR OVER DOMINANCE.

ALL FUTILE.

TRUE BORDERZ OF EUROPA IS THIS ONE πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡πŸ‘‡
https://youtu.be/XYeazO328...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
05 December, 08:24
ENJOY TRANSLATINGπŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡πŸ˜‡

P. S. YOU COULD NEVER BEAT SLAVICS.
WE ALWAYS WILL BE FEW MILES AHEAD...

ITS NOT OUR FAULT. GOD MAKES US THAT WAY😎

https://youtu.be/89wQgydZi...

Yuri Stauffenberg @Yuri
05 December, 08:06
BASIC DIFFERENCE BETWEEN RATIONAL BASED DISCUSSION IS TO HAVE KNOWLEDGE BASE. WHICH MOST OF NON ANNONUP USERZ SIMPLY LACKED😁😁😁

TO UNDERSTAND BASIC FACT, THAT VICTORY FOR ONE COUNTRY IS INDEED HUMILIATING DEFEAT FOR ANOTHER AND BOTH WAS IN SAME TIME, IN SAME AREA EYE WITNESS OF VERY OPPOSITE TURN OF EVENTZ.

WE IN ANNONUP UNDERSTAND, THAT ONLY COMPLEX KNOWLEDGE COULD PROVIDE YOU CLEAR, NON BIASED PICTURE... 😁😁😁

AND ONLY FROM KNOWLEDGE FLOWZ TRUE WISDOM. THOSE, WHO DONT HAVE IT, HAVE ONLY LAKE OF EGO BRIMSTONE😁😁😁

#COMEANDSKI
#PŘIJĎTESIZALYŽOVAT

https://youtu.be/YWuLR2EYn...

Miss. Messina @Messina
05 December, 07:50
also, here AU we are not interested in arguing, for the most part we don’t seem to have those kind of hangups .

Miss. Messina @Messina
05 December, 07:48
it’s brutal there at times , it can be hard to watch

some one special to some @godrus
05 December, 07:44
People on AU are way more kind and generally have done a lot of digging on their own (that's how they got here); they are amongst friends and fellow Seekers of truth. Every now and then, some of us are black-pilled or sad, and we come here to have our hope recharged.
AU is the warm comfy frog pond...vibing.

MTB Mike donated @MTBpatriotM
05 December, 07:31
I find it entertaining. Someone can be so determined/proud to essentially fight to the death with someone on the internet, just to be right with someone they will never meet, never see, or possibly even speak to ever again.

Shareef Twal @Hunnydrip
05 December, 07:05
i make one comment on TRUTH and come back days later to a bazillion comments πŸ˜‚ like what? i suspect there are more people that use Truth so there will be more comments but the tag feature tags everyone in the thread and it goes on and on.