Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 December, 02:41
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
I'm only on page 20 & Fauci is...well, I'm not aware,I don't remember, I'm not sure....slippery as a snake

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
06 December, 02:30
Maybe with Jesus he can find some #truth &Graceđź’™

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! @Patriot63
06 December, 02:24
He said, "I don't recall 174 times"

https://t.co/IN3pjYcK2m
Full transcript, 446 pages, ugh, lots to read there.

Suzanne Duffy @HealthGangster
06 December, 02:31
In response Mare Qay - WWG1WGA! to her Publication
Prepping with HRC🌹💙

Brett Tescher @bktastic__
05 December, 05:30
Literally just got done reafing the substack thrm this is at the top of my feed… with incredible vibes.

We on the upswing, folks!

OSDC Patriot @OsdcPatriot
05 December, 04:56

Michele hoffman @LuddyDundrums
05 December, 04:31
When people say nothing is happening I want to reach through my laptop and strangle the life force out of them.

American Proud (Red) @A_glass_of_red
05 December, 04:31
I Don't even want to read it I think I'll vomit 🤢