Only people mentioned by Jeanie in this post can reply
MRI Girl @MRI_Girl
05 December, 04:46
In response Jean Kilroy⭐ to her Publication
My grandmother was born in late 1800's in San Francisco. When I was a little girl she shared with me that she saw incubators with babies in them at the Worlds Fair in SF.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
05 December, 04:58
In response MRI Girl to her Publication
in the comments here someone shared a couple of videos on this. you should check them out they're really good

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TalYah 2022 @dawn95
05 December, 04:14
when i was a kid, my mom use to joke with me saying i was found under a cabbage. interesting.....

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
05 December, 04:59
In response TalYah 2022 to her Publication
in the comments here someone shared a couple of videos on this. they're really good you should check them out 😉

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
05 December, 03:54
Cabbage Patch Fairy: First Flim ever made??
https://youtu.be/hwN3gtiFZ...

Jean Kilroy⭐ @Jeanie
05 December, 03:57
In response Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ to her Publication
ya I've watched both of these. love minds unvieled

Apryl ⭐️ ⭐️⭐️ @Apryllin
05 December, 03:52
https://youtu.be/XlOUXiyi2...
Cabbage Patch babies
YouTube

Share your videos with friends, family, and the world