Carole Parnell @MagaMutt
John Paul Mac Isaac, the Hunter Biden laptop whistleblower, says he will be filing lawsuits against Adam Schiff, Politico, CNN, Hunter Biden, and the campaign to elect Joe Biden

"I'm not gonna wait for the Department of Justice to act.... I've mapped everything out. There's a timeline. I have time and date stamps. I have fresh clean copies of the drive. I'm ready to go to war with this."

Channel: JFK_TV
11:47 AM - Dec 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by MagaMutt in this post can reply
Anuenue Patriot @Anuenue
05 December, 12:44
In response Carole Parnell to her Publication
Pray for this man’s safety and security as he goes up against the crushing left.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jason Webber @Haldir1970
05 December, 12:26

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Evangelina @Evangelina
05 December, 11:55
Is this current?

Carole Parnell donated @MagaMutt
05 December, 12:20
In response Evangelina to her Publication
Yep, here is the article to share also.

Published December 5, 2022 11:37am EST

Hunter Biden laptop whistleblower seizes long-awaited 'glimmers' of justice: 'I'm ready to go to war'

https://www.foxbusiness.co...