Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
05 December, 08:44
My poor Husband jacked his lower back Saturday Night. Just twisted wrong to grab something. He can barely walk, sit, stand or lay down!!!
Taking Motrin & Tylenol haven't convinced him yet to use rice bags, biofreeze or lidocaine patches.

Prayers very much appreciated
He is supervisor at a sand mine working mostly 12s 130pm - 1030pm or 2am...

Prayers for fast recovery and Pain Relief
said "most pain he has ever experienced"

please & thank you #prayerteam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 December, 09:19
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Also traction to put everything back innplace. If he lnows someone with an inversion table, use it. If not find a GOOD Chiropractor. Use the table to decompress & then ice. Don’t use heat as it will increase inflamation. Got myself in a real bind with too much heat, but a wonderful chiropractor got me straightened out. His treatment helped tremendously.
🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
TY inversion table in Son's basement...
will suggest it to him. can get it upstairs.
10:53 AM - Dec 05, 2022
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RhondaMom in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 December, 12:37
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Din’t let him do it alone. Make him go EASY for a few days (no full on verticle), while icing to reduce inflamation. Fresh Pineapple is good for inflamation.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
05 December, 01:00
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
he is afraid to try table or even to try getting to car... think we will try bedrest & hopefully ice... at least today ty