Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
05 December, 08:44
My poor Husband jacked his lower back Saturday Night. Just twisted wrong to grab something. He can barely walk, sit, stand or lay down!!!
Taking Motrin & Tylenol haven't convinced him yet to use rice bags, biofreeze or lidocaine patches.

Prayers very much appreciated
He is supervisor at a sand mine working mostly 12s 130pm - 1030pm or 2am...

Prayers for fast recovery and Pain Relief
said "most pain he has ever experienced"

please & thank you #prayerteam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
L.I.F.E.23 xxx @Luvis4evry1
05 December, 10:06
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Try ice on the area. It will numb the pain and bring more blood flow than heat will. Also, find a licensed massage therapist in your area. Believe me, this will help...muscles need to be worked on.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
ty finally let me do a lidocaine patch... working on getting him to "go in" probably not able to do porch 5 steps...
aughhh
literally crawled to bathroom last night.
had to call in sick to work something he almost NEVER does.
10:51 AM - Dec 05, 2022
In response L.I.F.E.23 xxx to her Publication
Only people mentioned by RhondaMom in this post can reply
L.I.F.E.23 xxx @Luvis4evry1
05 December, 12:00
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
He's in the acute stage right now (for the first 72hrs). His body will help him recover during this time with help from ice pack. Keeping the ice there may be a little painful, but wrap it with a paper towel and let it do its job. Keep it there for at least 20min at a time. If you can find a "good" massage therapist (ask them if they do therapeutic/deep tissue or myofascial release) this will help him in the long run. Hope he feels better. Also, 600-800mg of ibuprofen IF needed. Really not good for you but will help with inflamation.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
05 December, 01:04
In response L.I.F.E.23 xxx to her Publication
ty yes he is taking the Motrin 800 & excedrin headache or xtra strength tylenol
working on convincing him to do the Ice...
gonna call around for massage therapist still gotta talk him into it...
stubborn man aughhh
❤🙏