Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
05 December, 08:44
My poor Husband jacked his lower back Saturday Night. Just twisted wrong to grab something. He can barely walk, sit, stand or lay down!!!
Taking Motrin & Tylenol haven't convinced him yet to use rice bags, biofreeze or lidocaine patches.

Prayers very much appreciated
He is supervisor at a sand mine working mostly 12s 130pm - 1030pm or 2am...

Prayers for fast recovery and Pain Relief
said "most pain he has ever experienced"

please & thank you #prayerteam

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Listen to healing frequencies on YouTube or wherever else you can. I have pain daily and listen to them. They help me a lot. I listen to them for back pain, sciatica, headaches, numbness, etc. They really do work.

Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over Rhonda's husband and help him to heal quickly. Please give him the love, support, comfort, strength, and support he needs to get through this pain. Please watch over the family and help them any way you can, Father. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.❤️🤗🕊️❤️
09:07 AM - Dec 05, 2022
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
Only people mentioned by DaughterOfGod in this post can reply
Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 December, 09:22
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen❤️🙏❤️

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
05 December, 10:11
In response Janet DuPre to her Publication
🙏❤️🤗🕊️