Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
My poor Husband jacked his lower back Saturday Night. Just twisted wrong to grab something. He can barely walk, sit, stand or lay down!!!
Taking Motrin & Tylenol haven't convinced him yet to use rice bags, biofreeze or lidocaine patches.

Prayers very much appreciated
He is supervisor at a sand mine working mostly 12s 130pm - 1030pm or 2am...

Prayers for fast recovery and Pain Relief
said "most pain he has ever experienced"

please & thank you #prayerteam
08:44 AM - Dec 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by RhondaMom in this post can reply
Kris Williams @KrisWilliams
10 December, 12:32
In response Rhonda Rinard to her Publication
🙏God bless your husband, you, your friends, and your family!!! Prayer sent!!!

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
10 December, 12:37
In response Kris Williams to her Publication
ty he is doing much better. ended up taking week off to heal... now at least he can walk unsupported 🙂
it takes time.
he reached into cupboard for a plate
that was it 😄😁
❤🙏

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
--- Shewie donated @AngelsNamed
05 December, 12:07
I love ivermectin.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
05 December, 01:01
In response --- Shewie to her Publication
me too but he won't take what his PA doesn't prescribe unfortunately

Teresa Cooper @Terisa
05 December, 12:06
sending prayers for a fast and full recovery for your husband

SusieQ Freedom @Luckysusi
05 December, 11:59
❤️🙏🙏🙏❤️ Ice 🧊 too!

Mic Band-Z @Bandido45
05 December, 10:26
know that feeling 🙏

Doctor Precipice @DrPrecipice
05 December, 10:24
🙏 ♥ 🙏

Chonita Nigus @Chonita
05 December, 10:22
God I pray for Rhonda's husband's healing and quick recovery. Remove his pain and all inflammation.

L.I.F.E.23 xxx @Luvis4evry1
05 December, 10:06
Try ice on the area. It will numb the pain and bring more blood flow than heat will. Also, find a licensed massage therapist in your area. Believe me, this will help...muscles need to be worked on.

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
05 December, 10:51
In response L.I.F.E.23 xxx to her Publication
ty finally let me do a lidocaine patch... working on getting him to "go in" probably not able to do porch 5 steps...
aughhh
literally crawled to bathroom last night.
had to call in sick to work something he almost NEVER does.

Leslie Speers @LSpeers1209
05 December, 09:35
Praying 🙏 for your husband. I know of his pain. I swear by what works for me. Acupuncture, heating pad, lidocaine patches. I've been doing these off and on when needed for over 20 years and I'm 71. It's the only thing that works for me. I sure hope he finds relief soon. Hugs * L

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
05 December, 10:52
In response Leslie Speers to her Publication
ty got lidocaine patch on finally.

RoccoQ @RoccoQ
05 December, 09:21
Praying for your husband. idk about remedies other than maybe a chiropractor.
God bless hope he gets relief.🙏❤️

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 December, 09:19
Also traction to put everything back innplace. If he lnows someone with an inversion table, use it. If not find a GOOD Chiropractor. Use the table to decompress & then ice. Don’t use heat as it will increase inflamation. Got myself in a real bind with too much heat, but a wonderful chiropractor got me straightened out. His treatment helped tremendously.
🙏

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
05 December, 10:53
In response Age of Enlightenment to her Publication
TY inversion table in Son's basement...
will suggest it to him. can get it upstairs.

Edie Brown @VeroBeach4me
05 December, 09:19
E-Stem as mention in the comments will help. User warning, turn it up just to the point of painful and then let it sit for a sec. Still painful, dial it back one or two. DO NOT then after some time turn it UP. Turn it off for 30 minutes and then dial it back up to mentioned levels above. Hubby is a Chiropractor and uses these for his patients and that is his advise. Also, Chiropractic can help!!

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
05 December, 10:55
In response Edie Brown to his Publication
ty so much!!! just reading comments now
ty EVERYONE ❤🙏

TexasTrumpGirl Tammi @DaughterOfGod
05 December, 09:07
🙏❤️🤗🕊️Listen to healing frequencies on YouTube or wherever else you can. I have pain daily and listen to them. They help me a lot. I listen to them for back pain, sciatica, headaches, numbness, etc. They really do work.

Dear Heavenly Father, please watch over Rhonda's husband and help him to heal quickly. Please give him the love, support, comfort, strength, and support he needs to get through this pain. Please watch over the family and help them any way you can, Father. In Jesus' name, I pray. Amen.❤️🤗🕊️❤️

Janet DuPre @JDuprayforhumanity
05 December, 09:22
In response TexasTrumpGirl Tammi to her Publication
Amen❤️🙏❤️

Carolyn Pav @Boo4Trump_jackisfooked
05 December, 09:03
🙏🙏🙏🙏

Daughter Of The King @RRLeath
05 December, 09:02
Prayers! (rhus tox homeopathic does wonders!)

Pipsqueak @Pipsqueak
05 December, 09:01
🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻🙏🏻

David Higgins @David23
05 December, 08:58
His body is telling him to slow down. He needs to listen.🙏

Rhonda Rinard @RhondaMom
05 December, 10:57
In response David Higgins to his Publication
so very true!!!
sure stress at work is big part of it...

Desert Dog @Zippydog
05 December, 08:56
🙏🙏🙏

Only followers of this user (Karla0109) can see their posts

Melmaniam - MF @melmaniam
05 December, 08:54
🙏🙏🙏

Divine Dirtclod donated @Divinedirtclod
05 December, 08:53
Praying

CM_ Patriot @IMPatriotRU
05 December, 08:52
🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏