Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
I don't know what kind of intentions are included in this year's World Cup. However, in 2018, President Putin handed President Trump a soccer ball, which is very impressive. I'm also curious about Japan's victory or defeat, but I would be happy if people around the world knew the meaning of the Japanese national anthem. I can't speak English, so I don't know if I can convey the meaning correctly. Japan's national anthem means that the world supported by men and women will prosper beautifully forever.

「君が代」
君が代は千代に八千代にさざれ石の巌となりて苔のむすまで。

Japanese national anthem. "Kimigayo"
May this world, which has been supported by men and women for thousands and tens of thousands of years, grow like a small grain of sand, like a rock, and eventually become a big rock and grow moss.

A beautiful, infinitely prosperous world。。。
💞✨💖✨💞

3 photos⚽
07:44 AM - Dec 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by Angelfeather555 in this post can reply
Aunt Ro# @AuntRo
06 December, 08:56
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
that was beautiful. thank you for sharing. So does this mean you are calling Brazil to win the world cup (symbolic)😀

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Blinky Blinx donated @Blinkyblinx
05 December, 10:16
In response Angel feather555 to her Publication
thank you for sharing! :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Angel feather555 @Angelfeather555
05 December, 10:32
In response Blinky Blinx to her Publication
thank you to you too⚽💫