NoVacks . . . @NoVacks
Well, tonight i realized i am at a point where all the people who have scoffed at me for the last 5 or 6 yrs are now becoming “experts” on whats happening. this entire time, I have one friend who is awake as me and going through the same struggles. Tonight, after i sent some info to my brother in law, he tried to tell me he knew all about it back in 2018. The info didnt become available til 2020. where have you been for the last 6 years??! and why have you been arguing about everything and scffing at me??? This is whats next. Definitely for me, and i am going to struggle with the folks that will pretend to know things when they sat on their hands and waited til they felt safe to agree with everything that is happening. I really dont feel as if i have an ego. I happy they are waking up, yet its frustrating to put in the work, and now watch this happen because im still the crazy idiot off to the side that nobody listens to.
01:47 AM - Dec 05, 2022
Only people mentioned by NoVacks in this post can reply
~sky~ kat donated @sKy3s1119
05 December, 02:32
In response NoVacks . . . to his Publication
It is very frustrating I agree, especially when 'they' give the impression of understanding/grasping 'something', to which I then offer more on the subject, only to have them swing round reply to it with statements that are basically insulting the intelligence of people who totally know what they are saying/doing i.e. Trump and Derek Johnson... re' Military codes and law etc🤦‍♀️🙄.

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396