Only people mentioned by kimrunner in this post can reply
Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
05 December, 01:12
In response Kim Runner to her Publication
Maybe blow up the Corporationโ€™s Constitution?
We can even make it a party!๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐ŸŽ†๐ŸŽ‡๐Ÿงจ

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jay Jay @JustMe
05 December, 03:59
True and We The People are the constitution and..........
We hire the president !

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Jen ... @Jenfranji
05 December, 03:28
๐Ÿ‘€ President(double meanings)
โคต๏ธโคต๏ธ
The Black Pope
'President of the World'

https://www.newsfromtheper...

Ask Yourself @AskYourself_45
04 December, 11:01
I dunno, I kinda like it when the swampies want to do the opposite... if he even said anything of the sort that is...

Marla DuBois @Stitcher
04 December, 10:02
i am really questioning whether Pres Trump even said anything regarding the constitution. He is so pro follow the law. Can anyone comment on this?

Sadie Marie @sadiemarie04
05 December, 08:56
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
i don't believe Trump would ever say that. it's what he's fought for from the start. this is just more media lies

Other Half @Otherhalf
05 December, 10:15
In response Marla DuBois to his Publication
He said: "A Massive Fraud of this type and magnitude allows for the termination of all rules, regulations, and articles, even those found in the Constitution. Our great 'Founder' did not want, and would not condone, False & Fraudulent Elections!"

I believe he meant that because of the fraud, the currently installed criminal government doesn't respect any rules, regulations, or articlesโ€”including the Constitution itself. (This is evident when you consider how the Jan 6 political prisoners are being treated, that an invasion of foreigners is being allowed in, how the FBI and DOJ are serving to protect the criminal elites, and how the government is infringing our individual rights.)

But of course the MSM will breathlessly report that he's calling for an insurrection, ignoring the fact that the election fraud effectively was one.

Joe Q Public @joeqpublic3608
04 December, 10:00
Precisely.

bhagood 123 @bhagood123
04 December, 10:00
if the country was under attack and at war, from foreign and domestic enemies, whose goal is to destroy The Constitution and take control, what do you do to protect the citizens, The Constitution, and the country? It is war, but also a coup.

sharon pasvant @memyselfi
04 December, 09:46
elon i feel is correct.
with that said...
first time i have heard that trump said that.
what parts?
but dont forget...does this make trump any worse than ...who was it...
saying the constitution is obsolete...or the free speech amendment is obsolete.
as usual...trump say something...and the country implodes.
i will have to investigate this ....

Marlene Love @Life_According_To_Marz
04 December, 09:44
Here is my latest blog with a few interesting connections. Enjoy the show! #wwg1wga

https://www.marzlovesfreed...

Bob Eddy Z @falconeddyx
04 December, 09:37
So many conflicts, player on which board. Interesting but please beware this is not a check mate. This keeps a 90% or a lot in play
Brick by brick my citizens. (not good) but we are winning! God WINS

Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 December, 09:42
In response Bob Eddy Z to his Publication
100% - optics are important

Spheroid Earther @SpheroidEarther
04 December, 09:35
Wording can be so important

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
What parts of the constitution is he calling to end? The parts that created USA, Inc?

UM EK17 Q1111 @GaDawg3
What parts of the constitution is he calling to end? The parts that created USA, Inc?

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
04 December, 09:30
SMELLS LIKE MARSHALL LAW