Doq Holliday @doqholliday
You can hear what ]our[ future sounds like.
08:31 PM - Dec 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by doqholliday in this post can reply
Justice Peacefully . @carpenter
05 December, 01:12
In response Doq Holliday to his Publication
So That's a
#Ping

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kristi Pizillo @Pizmama5
05 December, 08:11
That gives me heart palpitations. Me no likey. Great,does that mean I’m evil or something? 😂🤷🏼‍♀️😩

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Stories & Songs donated @Comofhosts
05 December, 04:52
Energy *** Frequency *** vibration! 🎶🎶🎶 = LIGHT!
Just wait untill you get to hear the music of heaven! Everything has energy and frequency and vibration, because “God is Light and in Him there is no darkness at all! 🙌 It’s everywhere not one single molecule out of harmony. Where each droplet of water from a waterfall plays a musical note, putting even the most elaborate earthly orchestra’s to shame! He has planned Earth to be this one day as well! 🤗 Gonna be incredible!

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
05 December, 12:35
Have you ever seen the video of the man that worked for the govt that told about when they actually heard a beaming message in space that they determined was the frequency of God the actual voice of God they called it.
He told about the ppl in the program that actually heard it were immediately changed.
I wish I had kept it.

Katherine Thompson @Willow45
05 December, 04:49
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
was the guy John Here to Help on telegram? we can ask him for the link. cool interview.

Blu Mason @Bluewillow
05 December, 07:29
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
I don't know if it is true, but Gene Decode talked about this a while back in an interview. I didn't save that one either.

Green 8700 @Green8700
04 December, 09:21
it makes my heart throb/thrumb

Danny James @DComposer07
04 December, 09:17
It is my dream to properly compose and score the music to ]our[ future.

Davy Crocket @Davicrockerbeez
04 December, 08:54
KeK

Erin Smith @ErinLeigh
04 December, 08:47
Love that sound!

Cydalee Patriot @Cydalee
04 December, 08:46
magnificent! ❤️

George Edmiston @BIGEDWYMANZ
04 December, 08:44
WHAT HRTZ IS THAT DOC?

Curious Juice @CuriousJuice
04 December, 08:39
So confused…