COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR @COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR
It's not sunlight that causes skin cancer but sunscreens.
04:21 PM - Dec 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by COMMANDERVALIANTTHOR in this post can reply
Greenstone taniwha @Greenstonetaniwha
05 December, 12:30
In response COMMANDER VALIANTTHOR to his Publication
Just had a conversation with the neighbor her friend makes sunscreen says her friend made the choice to not put the cancer causing ingredients in their sunscreen, she had a box of freebies i still wont wear sunscreen -took a healing lip balm tho..🙂

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Patriot Sam @PatriotSam7
05 December, 12:28
True! A very fair-skinned friend hardly ever went in the sun, and when she did, she slathered on the sunscreen with all the chemicals in it. And then she was diagnosed with skin cancer and couldn't believe it. There are good sunscreens out there with holistic ingredients (including coconut oil, which is a great sunscreen -- but for longer time in the sun, you'd want to add more than that, like raspberry oil, if I'm remembering correctly -- simple "recipes" can be found online).

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
MishPurA 717 @Mpuror
04 December, 10:21
I’ve been saying this for YEAR’S

Suzanne C. 575 donated @Sepia3c
04 December, 10:04
Exactly!

Beach Cat1 @Beachcat1
04 December, 09:10
Yup. And Drs scrapping your moles off. I had one scrapped off and that was the end of seeing a dermatologist.Dont trust them