1776 ... @IGG1776
Now we know the significance of this tweet.
03:16 PM - Dec 04, 2022
Only people mentioned by IGG1776 in this post can reply
America First @AmericaFirst17
05 December, 12:11
In response 1776 ... to his Publication
“They own everything…They don’t care about you…They got you by the balls.”

~ George Carlin

He absolutely nailed it. This is one of the greatest social and political commentaries of the modern era. (James Melville)

https://twitter.com/JamesM...

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Kim Runner donated @kimrunner
04 December, 11:11
That's what he said :)

Notice: Undefined index: tg1tga_access in /home/admin/www/anonup.com/themes/default/apps/timeline/post.phtml on line 396
Julie Casey @Trump2023
04 December, 09:31
I don’t know if you remember my significance tweet to you VK in 2018. I believe you said you would be leaving at the end of 2023 maybe 11 11 23 . Like you said let’s make it the best year ever I don’t know where you’re going but I love you so much and I thank you for everything.

CeeCee Rider @Tatonka
04 December, 09:07

Lori Lyndsey @Rustic_Extras
04 December, 07:18
fook around and find out.

BAM BAM @Q_TheRealMcCoy
04 December, 06:47
Bye-en
👋 den
Biden
say Goodbye to Fake Joe…

American Girl @Americangirl
04 December, 06:30

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
04 December, 04:27
Year of the tiger

Jewels 777✨❤️ donated @jewelsc
04 December, 04:32
In response Jewels 777✨❤️ to her Publication
I am all messed up. I thought I was living in 2023 with the tiger, But NO, it is the rabbit coming soon. 🤦‍♀️. Time / lost in space, I blame this show.

MonaLisa GoneRogue @RogueAnon
04 December, 04:25
I laughed out loud 🤣 😂

Angels Here -Z donated @SirHuckleberry
04 December, 04:00
ELON will be safe I think, but they will no doubt go after him with the same zest as they have Trump.

NO one gets to thump the evils for free it appears.
You know Juan has talked about it being a Job moment for us, but it appears to be mirroring an even worse one on them and we know they lose.
Reversing all their evil is amazing isnt it?

They have so many different disclosures coming at the beast right now that I would imagine we are close to some huge ff distraction.

The current level of disclosure from so many different directions is more than their MSM can fend off!

BOOM!

Doves Fly High For Trump @DovesFlyHighForTrump
04 December, 05:00
In response Angels Here -Z to her Publication
Woooooo chills !! So much Happenin' !! We feel it. Normie's are seeing it now. And cant be blamed on Anon's because We haven't been re-instated yet. Slowly thery're another wave of people being awakened !

Cowboy w2b @Cowboyw2b
04 December, 03:49
I’d say 2022 has definitely been the year of the Tiger.

Bennastix Anon donated @Bennastix
04 December, 04:03
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
😅😅😅🎇

04 December, 04:03
In response Cowboy w2b to his Publication
2023 is year of the Rabbit.

04 December, 03:48
1:16
ONE Spirit
ONE breaking eights

WELL IS IT ON?
Who is calling the ball?

The answer could be interesting!
Some consider the tiger as the guardian of Nature.

So again WHO is thumping the tiger?
How loud will be the roar?

2 volcanos have not erupted since 1984
So not in 38 yrs.

arba happihr @arba
04 December, 03:42
😂😆🤣🤗

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
04 December, 03:38
🤗💥🤗

Katz Pajamas @KatzPajamas
04 December, 03:38
🤗💥🤗

Miss. Messina @Messina
04 December, 03:36
don’t mess with the year of the tiger :)

Age of Enlightenment @Sparrows
04 December, 03:26
Indeed!

Leah MickeyD donated @LMickeyD
04 December, 03:25
Truth to Light.

Par Nelli @Parnelli
04 December, 03:24
Elon > LSWH 🤣